Sunday, June 3, 2007

testing

Moving - maybe

So,

I'm actually thinking about packing up the ol' journal and moving it.

I was never a HUGE fan of the LJ format, complicated, confusing, buggy, and now, it seems, subject to knee-jerk mass deletions and general idiocy. I've started a new journal over at blogger. Not the greatest thing ever either, no friends page, little content compared to LJ, but it's not really necessary with Google reader. Google being so fucking sexy, I can still get updates on everyone here without actually being here myself. Anyway, we'll see how it works out. I may come crawling back, tail tucked, I dunno.

At least if I make a new journal I can get a new username. GAH! wtf was I thinking when I picked this? Oh yeah...that I was just going to create an account so I could friend someone to read some friends only fic someone had linked - that was like three years ago.

new home is http://hermit9.blogspot.com/ (google seriously needs to purge some blogger accounts, my first two choices for urls were taken by journals that hadn't been updated in 2-6 YEARS.)
Nothing there yet, but I'm going to start with a fic index.

No comments: